Lavish Tan received the only 5 out of 5 star rating from Allure Magazine!
Organic Spray Tan
Used and loved by celebrities, Lavish Tan is rated the #1 airbrush tan by Allure Magazine. The Organic Airbrush Lavish Tan uses a brown sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures a golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone.
$45 l 15 minutes
Buff and Glow
We start with a dry-
$130 | 60 minutes
How long will my Lavish Tan last?
A Lavish Tan will last anywhere from 7 to 12 days on average. The amount of physical activity, after care and proper preparation for the tan are all factors of how many days one can expect their tan to last.
Will I look orange from a Lavish Tan?
Never. Lavish Tan created a patent pending, brown-
What if I have very fair skin?
Our Lavish Tan signature solution will react naturally with each specific skin tone. Lavish Tan airbrush technicians will custom blend a formulation specific to each clients’ natural base color. However, if it is your first time tanning, or you have an extremely fair complexion, we suggest choosing a lighter tone to ensure satisfaction. Individuals with a very fair complexion may require a follow up session 12 to 24 hours later.
How do I prepare for my Lavish Tan?
1. Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
2. Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers and deodorant to your appointment as these products act as a barrier to the spray and stop the color from developing properly..
3. Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
4. Wax and have a manicure and pedicure BEFORE your treatment.
How do I maintain my Lavish Tan?
1. Do not shower or sweat for 5 to 7 hours following your appointment.
2. Moisturize using a paraben-
3. Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms.
DHA and the FDA?
The active ingredient in self tanning products is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA hs been used in cosmetic preparations for almost 30 years and was listed with the FDA in 1973. It is declared safe and suitable for use in cosmetics and for use to color the skin. DHA is derived from glycerin (vegetable origin) which is a commonly used cosmetic and food ingredient. DHA is not toxic.
201 North Fourth Ave. Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104 734-
Spa Ann Arbor Mi ©2020 Bellanina LLC All Rights Reserved Website Design by Lind Road Web Design
|Brows & Lashes|
|Hand & Foot Services|
|Makeup & Bridal Services|
|Organic Spray Tan|
|Skin Care Products|
|Video & Photo Gallery|