201 North Fourth Ave. Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104 734-
Each quarter of the fiscal year, Bellanina Day Spa sets aside funds to support charitable organizations serving our community. We consider it an honor to help area businesses, organizations, research groups and clubs raise money to help those in need.
If you are interested in a donation from Bellanina Day Spa please respond with the following on a timely basis to ensure your organization is considered for the funding available:
1. Please download and completely fill out our Donation Request Form and fax/mail it back to us within 60 days prior to your event.
2. Attach and send any additional information (flyers, inserts, informational packets) to the Donation Request Form that may help us get to know your organization better.
3. Any marketing materials needed from Bellanina Day Spa should be requested at this time, as well.
4. Please call us at (734) 327-
5. Bellanina Day Spa will respond as promptly as possible to your request. Since our charitable funds are limited, donations will be granted on a first come, first serve basis by quarter.
6. All information must be submitted 60 days prior to your event to ensure that Bellanina Day Spa has ample time process your request.
Bellanina Day Spa has donated to many local charities including:
• Performance Theater Network
• Ann Arbor Art Center
• Wild Swan Theater
• Pioneer High School
• Huron High School
• Lakewood Elementary
• Childcare Network
• Wines Elementary School
• University of Michigan C.S. Mott children’s Hospital
• Ozone House
• Food Gatherers
• Ann Arbor Chamber of Commerce
• Univeristy of Michigan Student Nurses Association
• The Detroit Institute of Arts
• Habitat for Humanity
• Ann Arbor Hospice
• St. Joe’s Hospital
• University of Michigan Music Society
• Junior League of Ann Arbor
• Ann Arbor Symphony
• Alpha House
|Brows & Lashes|
|Hand & Foot Services|
|Makeup & Bridal Services|
|Organic Spray Tan|
|Skin Care Products|
|Video & Photo Gallery|